How do we work better together?
One of our taglines at the Northwestern Buffett Institute for Global Affairs is that, “The new genius is a collaborative genius.” But what does it actually look and feel like to collaborate successfully?
Preoccupied with this question, I am invested in exploring:
- How we merge diverse expertise and integrate disparate theoretical and methodological approaches
- How we can embrace the challenge to the ego of questioning our own assumptions
- How we can learn to lean into inevitable conflict and disagreement
- What strategies we can deploy to grow through our efforts to collaborate
- What successful collaboration entails